Ken and Corey explore the following lines of development:
- What am I aware of? (The cognitive line of development.)
- What do I need? (The needs line)
- Who am I? (Self-identity)
- What is important to me? (Values)
- What is the good thing to do? (Ethics)
- What is the right thing to do? (Morals)
- How do I feel about this? (Emotional intelligence)
About Ken Wilber
Ken Wilber is a preeminent scholar of the Integral stage of human development. He is an internationally acknowledged leader, founder of Integral Institute, and co-founder of Integral Life. Ken is the originator of arguably the first truly comprehensive or integrative world philosophy, aptly named “Integral Theory”.
About Corey deVos
Corey W. deVos is the proverbial "man behind the curtain". He is Editor-in-Chief of Integral Life, as well as Managing Editor of KenWilber.com. He has worked for Integral Institute/Integal Life since Spring of 2003, and has been a student of integral theory and practice since 1996.