Join the Integral Movement
We live in a fascinating time, bearing witness to the intersection of several great eras, like massive tectonic plates colliding: a 5000-year bedrock of traditional values, 500-year era of modernity and rationalism, a 50-year run of postmodernism and pluralism, and now the rise of an entirely new era, yet to be named (though we might like to think of it as “integral”). And in the middle of this historic collision emerges, for the very first time in human history, a new kind of planetary civilization that operates with real-time awareness of every corner of the globe.
It’s an extraordinary time to be alive.
It is from this sense of awe, reverence, and view of history that Integral Life was formed to document the rise of this new planetary civilization. Not to steer it, for such a thing cannot be steered. Not to lead it, for it is too complex for any one person, group, organization or country to do so. Not even to fully explain it (though we certainly try our best!) for it is too diverse to do it justice. But simply to document it, to explore it, to celebrate it. We’re thrilled to have a seat at the show and to have so many incredible thinkers, leaders, artists and visionaries join us. It is with happy hearts that we invite you to join us at IntegralLife.com, where we will continue to celebrate the rise of this extraordinary new world.
Click here to learn more about the Integral Life mission and core values.
Integral Life is here to help support and deepen the four most important pillars of happiness and wholeness in your life: health, relationships, work, and spiritual development. If you become a member of Integral Life you will be exposed to perspectives, knowledge, content and community found nowhere else, month after month. You'll have access to interviews with integral thinkers, video, audio, e-learning experiences, books, products, blogging and more. More importantly, we will ask you to reflect on your expanding awareness in a way that helps you learn, helps you transform, helps you better understand and interpret your experience, and helps you live with greater authenticity to your purpose.
Members of Integral Life are part of a global community of people who value learning, self-awareness, love, authenticity, and service. It's a nice place to be, and is probably worth your time and energy if you value these things too. Integral Life is the most unique community on Earth today, specifically designed for people who are looking to make sense of everything they experience, who are seeking to integrate the wide diversity of truths and wisdom found throughout the world, and who are looking to put it into action for a better life for themselves and the planet. You are an immensely important part of this unfolding story and we look forward to knowing you.
Here’s what you will receive as a Member of Integral Life:
- Exclusive audio dialogues (usually hosted by Ken Wilber) and video presentations, featuring the most fascinating minds on the planet, updated every week...
- Weekly current-events discussions, exploring some of the greatest and most pressing news stories of our time...
- Full access to our media library, including hundreds of hours of cutting-edge content on just about every topic imaginable...
- Exclusive discounts to Integral Life products and events...
- Weekly Integral Post articles from many of our most treasured Integral thinkers and leaders...
- Monthly Integral Life Art Galleries, featuring some of the most gifted and visionary artists on the planet, updated every month...
Sign up for Premium Membership
Have you ever wondered why there are so many competing opinions about what is "true"? It would be easy if there were just competing claims on truth between the various religious traditions, but competing truth claims are everywhere: within politics, economics, science and spirituality, just to name a few. There are even a wide range of competing views and opinions on a subject as seemingly simple as a diet. Where can we to turn to make sense of the wide array of conflicting opinions? Integral Life can help.
We live in a complex, fast-paced world that has many of us literally chasing the tail of our own busy lives. We often ask ourselves why our activities don’t seem to fit together in a way that makes sense. If you think briefly about your job, what motivates you, how you communicate with others, your exercise and nutrition, your spiritual practices (or perhaps none at all), your friends, your relationships, what you read, etc... Do these things all make sense to you in a way that feels like you are living an authentic expression of who you are (or want to be)? If not, Integral Life may be able to help you better understand your life and how you experience it.
Running between the yoga studio and work (in jobs many of us are not in love with), reading about the daily disaster in the morning paper, hearing the latest culture war in religion or politics, putting on one persona for work and another for our family life... the list goes on and on. Integral living is about taking these separate parts of our lives - seemingly fragmented parts - and organizing them in the only place that counts: our own awareness. (In fact, our awareness is the only place where fragmentation can possibly be integrated.)
Living integrally means a life where things finally make sense through broader and deeper awareness. Integral awareness allows you to expand and deepen your experience of every moment, make sense of your world and your relationship to it, and to organize all the fragmentation of modern living in a way that doesn't exclude any part of you. An integral life is a way to process your own life experience that includes everything you are while leaving nothing out. Imagine living in a state of self-awareness such that in every moment you are capable of saying "Here I am, fully present. I know who I am in this moment and why."
This is what integral awareness can do for the life you lead right now, just as it has for some of the most successful people in the world, from the world's most respected academics and spiritual teachers to Hollywood producers; from journalists to heads of state; from university professors to yoga dads. We're here to help you make greater sense of the human experience, to help you organize and understand all of these competing claims to truth so that you can live your life more freely, more fully, and more authentically within your current stage of growth. To do so we start with the Integral Map, a sort of "theory of everything" that maps all of known human experience, with which you can better understand and navigate your life and relationships.
If you've ever wondered about any of the following, Integral Life can help you find clarity:
- How can I wake up (find enlightenment or awakening)? There are so many conflicting views on spiritual paths, which is right? And what is enlightenment, really?
- Why are there so many conflicting opinions and contradictory advice on just about everything? Most of the time I can't figure out who's correct, or if I choose one view I have to fight against all the others. Isn't there a way to hold all of the partial truths with a broader perspective?
- In our information age there are so many fragmented views, how do I sort through them to find true insight and know when someone is offering real wisdom?
- When I listen to the news, it seems like a lot of people are partially right, but not completely so. Why can't we just take the best of each?
- Why do people often behave in seemingly non-sensical ways? And why do people in groups tend to behave similarly?
- When I look at the world, all the different cultures and issues, I wonder why there seem to be so many behaviors and beliefs that I don't understand.
- I seem to take a broader and more diverse set of perspective than most people around me, why do I see so much more than other people? Do I operate at an integral stage of development?
- I've noticed that it isn't always about what people think, rather it's more important how they think.
At Integral Life you will discover clarity on a broad range of issues, from personal to interpersonal to broadly social, and it will help you begin to make sense of everything around you. Since Integral Life offers media products, books, articles, events, online community, and salons across the globe, you have a lot of ways to start leading a life that touches all the bases of who you really are. If you want to join the Integral Life community in using the most comprehensive map of human awareness ever developed to make sense of your life, we welcome you, and look forward to getting to know you.
Sounds great, sign me up!
By becoming a premium member of Integral Life, you be able to access everything on the site—hundreds of hours of the most provocative, insightful, and important conversations on the planet. You will also receive exclusive discounts on future products, courses, and events.
Sign up for Premium Membership