If the Buddha, Saint Theresa, and an enlightened shaman walked into the room today, would they find themselves in need of some serious spiritual catching up to do? The answer, says Ken Wilber, is yes. In this video teaching series, viewers explore the profound ways that spirituality is evolving today—and why it matters to all of us.
Integral evolutionary thinkers today are seeing a burst of accelerating shifts in human consciousness: in our emotional and cognitive lines of intelligence, our creative and moral capacities, our sense of self, and more. And as this landscape of knowledge grows, so does the potential of our own spiritual lives—in ways that even meditation and other inward practices alone cannot provide.
What is the evidence for this upward spiral in our spiritual intelligence? And if it’s true, how do we experience these shifts directly, within ourselves?
The Future of Spirituality explores these emerging possibilities to help you discover their profound influences in your own life and in the world around you.
This candid, heart-to-heart conversation between Ken Wilber and host Tami Simon turns the spotlight to the ways that spirituality is evolving right now and why it matters to all of us on a meditative or contemplative spiritual path.
“The enlightened person of today and of 2,000 years ago are equally free,” says Wilber. But now, for the first time in human history, we have the potential for a far more expansive, fuller spiritual experience than ever before possible. This is the territory that you are invited to explore, with The Future of Spirituality.
Join Ken Wilber in these intimate and lively video sessions as he delves deeply into many compelling topics, including:
- The core of integral spirituality: Spirit wants to evolve
- Waking up and growing up — two distinct and essential processes
- Freedom and fullness, the two dimensions of spiritual emergence
- How our place in history and culture shapes our deepest inner experiences
- How science and Western psychology are transforming spirituality
- Do all paths really lead to the same destination?
- Five states of consciousness: gross, subtle, casual, witness, non-dual
- If the Divine is formless and infinite, who needs levels and hierarchies?
- Enlightenment as a stage of development, not an event
- On reincarnation and life after death
- The shape of things to come: stages of spirituality yet to emerge
What You’ll Receive:
Six and a half hours of footage in six parts, all beautifully shot at Ken’s loft. The entire video series is yours to keep and enjoy as you widen and deepen your perspectives on the evolution of Spirit, the Kosmos, and your own journey.
YOUR PRICE: $125
BECOME A MEMBER TO SAVE 20%
About Tami Simon
Tami Simon is the founder of Sounds True, a multi-media publisher dedicated to disseminating spiritual wisdom. Over their 22 year history, Sounds True has produced over 600 titles, been nominated twice for the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing companies, and is North America's leading publisher of spoken-word spiritual teachings.