We are very happy to announce that we have expanded Ken Wilber’s highly renowned flagship web course, Full Spectrum Mindfulness, to include a number of new practice modules.
This is Ken Wilber’s definitive spiritual teaching, and now it’s more comprehensive than ever!Click here to learn more about Full Spectrum Mindfulness
The course now includes:
- The complete Full Spectrum Mindfulness web course
- The Full Body Mindfulness expansion course
- The Full Spectrum Mindfulness: Core Concepts mini-course
- Ken Wilber’s Full Spectrum Sexuality teaching
- Bonus practice modules by David Deida, Dr. Keith Witt, Sofia Diaz, Rob McNamara, and Joan Borysenko
What’s more, we intend to continue adding to the course in the months and years to come, as Ken continues developing new teachings that further unpack his original Full Spectrum Mindfulness teaching. So be on the lookout for exclusive new mindfulness practices around Full Spectrum Power, Full Spectrum Love, etc.
So what does this mean for you?
- If you already enrolled in Full Spectrum Mindfulness, you will now find all of the new modules in your course.
- If you already enrolled Full Body Mindfulness, you now have access to the entire Full Spectrum Mindfulness web course as well.
- If you are already enrolled in both, you now have access to Ken’s Full Spectrum Sexuality teachings, the Bonus practices, and future Full Spectrum teachings from Ken.
- If you aren’t enrolled in either, well, get with the program! You can also enroll in the new Full Spectrum Mindfulness: Core Concepts mini-course for free.
So check it out! If you are already enrolled, you can find the expanded Full Spectrum Mindfulness web course on your “My Courses” page, which is located in the “ME” menu above.
If you would like to enroll, or want to preview the Core Concepts page, you can do so here:Click here to learn more about Full Spectrum Mindfulness
About Corey deVos
Corey W. deVos is the proverbial "man behind the curtain". He is Editor-in-Chief of Integral Life, as well as Managing Editor of KenWilber.com. He has worked for Integral Institute/Integal Life since Spring of 2003, and has been a student of integral theory and practice since 1996.