Become a member today to watch this video presentation and support the global emergence of Integral consciousness.Learn more about the platform we’re building
Receive full access to weekly conversations hosted by leading thinkers
Receive full access to the growing Integral Life Practice library
Courses & Products
20% discount off all products and courses from our friends and partners
Free Bonus Gifts
The Integral Vision eBook by Ken Wilber (worth $19 on Amazon) + The Ken Wilber Biography Series
You can cancel future billing anytime – easily and online
Our 30-day, 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee.
Dr. Keith Witt talks to Jeff Salzman about the negative effects today’s polarized politics are having upon people’s psychological health, and the strategies you need to become more resilient — and less reactive — to the many stresses of our time.
- The psychological effects of Donald Trump’s “bully” style of leadership, and how to counter those effects.
- Clearing up the confusion between the notions of resilience and of sensitization.
- How to create and play with polarity, without allowing yourself to become politically polarized.
- Caution against slipping into the sort of leftist overreach that is largely responsible for the rise of Trump in the first place.
- Encouragement to become more civically engaged in our political systems.
About Keith Witt
Dr. Keith Witt is a Licensed Psychologist, teacher, and author who has lived and worked in Santa Barbara, CA. for over forty years. Dr. Witt is also the founder of The School of Love.
About Jeff Salzman
Jeff Salzman worked with Ken Wilber for several years in building the Integral Institute. He is a co-founder of Boulder Integral, the first bricks-and-mortar venue dedicated to the development of integral consciousness. These days Jeff provides integrally-inspired commentary on politics and culture on Integral Life and The Daily Evolver.