Real Yoga is an exquisite new program by Indian Temple Arts Master Sofia Diaz that will help you unlock an unlimited source of wisdom waiting for you inside your own body.
- Have you been wanting to begin a new yoga practice, but are looking for something more substantial than typical “downtown yoga” programs?
- Do you already have a yoga practice, but are looking to take it to a new level of focus, intensity, and bliss?
- Are you looking for an awakening practice that is more engaged and more embodied than what you find on your meditation cushion?
- Do you have a hard time “getting out of your head” and being fully present in your day to day experiences?
- Are looking for ways to better ground yourself and reduce the anxiety that naturally accumulates while moving through our modern world?
The ancient tradition of Yoga has long been a doorway to get back into touch with the natural wisdom contained within our bodies.
And while yoga has become incredibly popular in the West over the last few decades, it often seems like so much of that deep bodily wisdom has been stripped out of Western “downtown yoga” approaches.
This is why Indian Temple Arts Master Sofia Diaz spent years mastering westernized hatha yoga (and the 908 asanas) before leaving for India, where she got her “butt kicked” and spent the next 23 years becoming a lineage holder in a true yogic tradition.
Upon returning to the U.S. she created the Real Yoga approach, as a way to go way beyond westernized “downtown yoga” and bring you into the heart of this ancient practice: union with all that’s happening in the present moment by becoming fully alive, aware, and awake in your body.
Embody Your Wisdom.
Most yoga programs promise to bring you more strength, more endurance, and more flexibility. Real Yoga does too. But it goes several steps further, helping you cultivate these very same qualities on the inside as much as the outside. Not just in your body, but also in your heart, mind, and spirit.
This goes way beyond the typical promises of stress relief, athletic performance, and weight loss. You can certainly get all that too. But you know that voice of wisdom inside, the one that if you listen to it will almost always leave you feeling more aligned, more authentic, and more powerful? That voice gets drowned out by the stress and pace of modern life.
Sofia will not only get you back in touch with this voice of wisdom, but also give you the practices needed to keep the wisdom alive in your life — a wisdom that is available to you each and every moment, helping you navigate your life with greater skill, greater presence, and a greater ability to respond to the ever-shifting winds of your busy modern life.
YOUR PRICE: $145
BECOME A MEMBER TO SAVE 20%
ENROLL IN THIS COURSE