Craig Hamilton offers some simple pointing-out instructions to help you “let go and let God”.
“These practices are not designed to try to get you into any particular state of consciousness. They are not about triggering a certain experience of no thought, of a certain feeling of depth, a certain experience of luminous mind or consciousness. They are not trying to get you to have any particular experiential state which includes any particular kind of feeling state. This practice is designed to liberate you from the need to have any particular state or any particular feeling to be free.”
For years the supreme goal of Enlightenment has been shrouded in mystery, believed to be accessible only indirectly through decades (or even lifetimes) of repetitive and often tedious meditation practice.
Now, thanks to the Craig’s pioneering efforts with a bold team of consciousness researchers, a radical new approach to spiritual practice is being born, bringing the possibility of authentic spiritual Enlightenment within reach for all of us.
What if, instead of spending the next 10, 20, or 30 years doing mindfulness practices, watching your breath or repeating mantras in an attempt to prepare for Enlightenment, you could engage in a daily practice that gave you direct access to Enlightened Consciousness right now?
What if, instead of hoping for a lightning bolt of spiritual insight to awaken you sometime in the distant future, you could practice aligning with the limitless energy, intelligence and freedom of Enlightenment every single day?
An Invitation to Awaken
Craig Hamilton is holding a global online gathering to share the essence of this powerful, life-changing practice–and the groundbreaking discovery behind it.
In this 90-minute webinar, Craig will share the surprising truth he’s learned in his decades of meditation research–and the unexpected finding that is revolutionizing the way we think about spiritual practice and awakening.
You’ll learn . . .
- The simple shift in attention that can instantly open the door to awakened awareness
- The most common obstacles to deep meditation and the one key that enables you to bypass all of them and step directly into the life-changing recognition of your “enlightened nature”
- Why a “busy mind” is not an obstacle to profound meditation and how to be truly free no matter what your mind is doing
- How to ensure that meditation is never boring or tedious but always a dynamic unfolding journey into the evernew miracle of Enlightenment
- Why short periods of meditation can be more enlightening than long, drawn out practice sessions and how to make every moment of meditation a moment of awakening
- How to bring your awakening off the meditation cushion and into your daily life through the use of “engaged inquiry” practices throughout your day
There is no charge to attend this groundbreaking event. And if you can’t attend the webinar live, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you an audio recording of the live event so you can listen at another time.
Simply click the link below and enter your first name and primary email address in the form to register today.Click here to register.