Recorded during one of Helen Palmer’s rare live teachings in Boulder, this 9-hour workshop helps to awaken the ancient wisdom of the Narrative Enneagram in your own life, while enriching it with the unique insights and perspectives revealed by the Integral approach.
Helen Palmer, for those who may not know her, is one of the world’s leading teachers and bestselling authors of the Narrative Enneagram tradition—an extraordinary teaching method that offers a unique and personally transformative experience of the Enneagram. By listening to representatives of each Enneagram type share their personal stories and reveal their particular inner worlds and realities, you can discover how to recognize personality differences from direct experience, rather than simply learning about the Enneagram from a particular “authority.”
In Patterns of Being, Helen and fellow teachers Leslie Hershberger, Terry Saracino, and Renée Rosario explore the Narrative Enneagram tradition through the lens of the integral model. The Narrative Tradition promotes an open exploration of each personality type. In Helen’s view, there is no better way to explore, learn and teach than through this interactive method of panel interviews. Through a sophisticated inquiry method, the Narrative Tradition demonstrates the types, their struggles, dilemmas, strengths and separate paths of development. The types continuously teach us about themselves at ever deepening levels of awareness, and we learn from exploring with them.
Helen has devoted her life to bringing the spiritual depth of the narrative tradition of the Enneagram to the rest of the world. Here is your opportunity to enjoy the powerful wisdom and unique transmission of her teachings from the comfort of your own home.
- We rely on exemplars on a panel sharing their perspective of their unique inner experiences, which engenders greater understanding, awareness, and compassion for themselves and people in their lives. (WE)
- We teach self-observation skills that identify the cognitive/emotional habits of the type and the somatic response in the body. (I)
- We encourage conscious conduct in which people are invited toward a different way of behaving. We recognize that shifts can happen by simply attending to the body with more consciousness. (IT)
- 9-hours of material, separated into 14 lessons
- Four teachings on the Narrative Enneagram Tradition by Helen Palmer
- Three guided Inner Practices by Helen Palmer
- The three Enneagram Center Panels: Head, Heart and Body
- The Integral by Leslie Hershberger
- Carving New Neural Pathways with Renée Rosario
- 2 Q&A sessions with Helen, Terry, Renée, and Leslie
Patterns of Being Curriculum
Free Bonus Course
In Patterns of Relating, acclaimed author Helen Palmer and senior teacher Terry Saracino lead you through an exploration of your own Enneagram type and the various patterns and tendencies that come with it—deeply ingrained patterns that you may or may not actually be aware of at any given moment.
Grounded in real-life stories and personal narratives, this program reveals many of the most central dynamics operating beneath the surface of our relationships, shedding some much-needed light on the mysterious alchemy of “we”.
You will learn through the personal stories of the participants how these patterns show up in real life interactions, and how studying the Narrative Method of the Enneagram can help you develop healthy responses to the even the toughest relational situations in your life. It helps you and your loved ones to simply see more of each other, to bring more of yourself to your relationships, and to ultimately close the imaginary gaps that keep you separate from those around you.
- More than 7 hours of material
- Two exclusive teachings by Helen Palmer: Relationships Through the Narrative Tradition of the Enneagram and Falling in Love
- Panel discussions exploring the three energetic “centers” of the Enneagram model: the Body Center (Types 8, 9, 1), the Heart Center (Types 2, 3, 4), and the Head Center (Types 5, 6, 7)
- Conversations between 13 different Enneagram pairings, demonstrating how our Enneagram type interfaces and interacts with other types, facilitated by Helen Palmer
- 13 in-depth interviews exploring the patterns and tendencies of each type, conducted by Terry Saracino
Patterns of Relating Curriculum
FULL PRICE: $250