Author and spiritual mentor Andrew Holecek is one of the most seasoned Western teachers of lucid dreaming and Dream Yoga.
He’s a longtime practitioner of Buddhism and has explored the further reaches of spiritual practices for many years. He’s helped thousands discover the opportunities that exist in obstacles, including hardship and pain, death and dying, and problems in meditation.
In Dream Yoga, Andrew will guide you in discovering how to change your mind by changing your dreams. You’ll discover how to dissipate fears you may have of the “dark” (your unconscious mind) AND even how to transform nightmares.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop a liberating flexibility in your identity, transforming your very sense of Self — as you learn to explore your mind in new and creative ways.
You’ll discover the divinity at the core of your being — available to you every night.
AND, Andrew reassures us, you will NOT lose any sleep. There are ways — and particular times during your sleep cycle — to practice Dream Yoga, so you continue to get the deep, restorative sleep you need. In fact, Dream Yoga can be used to help you overcome insomnia.
Here’s more of what you’ll discover in this exciting, highly experiential new training:
- How anybody can do these practices — and not lose precious rest
- Why “nocturnal meditations” can be more effective than daily meditations
- How these meditations can accelerate spiritual development and purify karma
- How to use Dream Yoga to transform nightmares, alleviate insomnia, and even transcend death
- How these practices allow you to rehearse presentations and performances
- How to use Dream Yoga to resolve interpersonal issues and process grief
- Ways to enhance physical skills, and even facilitate healing through Dream Yoga
- How to empower meditation as a “super technique” for lucidity
- The sleep stages, and how to take advantage of “primetime dreamtime”
- The wake-and-back-to-bed technique, which can increase lucidity up to 2000%
- The role of diet in lucidity, and the place of supplements like galantamine
- The power of visualization, prana purification, and the Lotus technique
- How to play with hypnagogic and hypnopompic states
- How we suffer because we take things too solidly and seriously
- How to start to free yourself from the domination of the unconscious mind
- And much more…
Psychological and spiritual liberation occurs when we change our relationship to the contents of our mind, and Dream Yoga provides a rare opportunity to effect this transformation.
This powerful, new online program is for anyone interested in psychological and spiritual development, the creative powers of the mind, and even in preparing to transition from this life.
Dreamworkers will have the opportunity to spiritually deepen their approach to working with dreams, and those drawn to Buddhist meditation will discover how to bring their cushion time into their dreamtime.
And if you’re new to all of this, you’ll open the door to a greatly expanded and liberating way of approaching your life — day and night.
To practice Dream Yoga is to allow a type of constant consciousness, where the aware mind never turns off and you transition into the day bringing your heightened consciousness with you.
As Andrew tells his Dream Yoga students: This is what being “awake” actually means.
What You’ll Discover in the Dream Yoga Web Course 7 Modules
In this 7-part web course transformational intensive, Andrew will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies you’ll need to build a foundation for lucid dreaming and Dream Yoga, and open your mind to greater awareness and your life to greater possibilities.
Each contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to turn your dreamtime into your a time for “nocturnal meditation” and heightened transformation.Click here to learn more
About Andrew Holecek
Andrew Holecek is an author, spiritual teacher, and humanitarian. As a long-time student of Buddhism, he frequently presents this tradition from a contemporary perspective – blending the ancient wisdom of the East with modern knowledge from the West.
About David Riordan
David Riordan is Vice President of Media Development for Integral Life, Inc. David is responsible for managing Integral Life's media business development, including creating compelling and accessible stories in multiple mediums—including online, DVD and motion picture formats.