Ken Wilber offers a substantive and far-reaching Q&A with some of his students — some of the “best and most difficult questions” that he’d received in quite a long time.
- Question 1: “Could you describe how you use Vision Logic, Illumined Mind, Intuitive Mind, Overmind, and Supermind in your day to day life, what does the experience of each look and feel like? And what did the move to each higher cognitive structure involve, how did you make the moves?”
- Question 2: “Considering the various problems that we all see around the world, how do we elevate people’s consciousness and bring integral into the world in order to solve these problems? Now that we’ve got all this information, where do we go from here? How do we mesh each of our desires to make the world a better place, while honoring that everyone has the right to be where they are developmentally? How do we go from being integrally informed to making an integral difference?”
- Question 3: “Assuming that reincarnation exists, what qualities are most likely to transmigrate from incarnation to incarnation? What qualities are left behind and lost with the death of the body? And what practices can we engage in to better prepare ourselves when our time inevitably comes?”
- Question 4: “Given the emergence of more people engaging the AQAL matrix through authentic integral training such as Core Integral, what do you see as the next step in taking the Integral view into the wider community? What do you see as the traps and pitfalls that need to be navigated so we can ensure that we are allowing positive growth at each developmental altitude while maintaining an Integral clearing?”
- Question 5: “I would very much love to hear Ken Wilber talk about autopoiesis and social autopoiesis in way that I can really get my mind around. The Upper-Right Quadrant in connection with human behavior is still not totally alive for me, so I would be grateful to hear more about this.”
Become a member today to listen to this premium podcast and support the global emergence of Integral consciousness.Learn more about the platform we’re building
Receive full access to weekly conversations hosted by leading thinkers
Receive full access to the growing Integral Life Practice library
Courses & Products
20% discount off all products and courses from our friends and partners
Free Bonus Gifts
The Integral Vision eBook by Ken Wilber (worth $19 on Amazon) + The Ken Wilber Biography Series
You can cancel future billing anytime – easily and online
Our 30-day, 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee.
About Ken Wilber
Ken Wilber is a preeminent scholar of the Integral stage of human development. He is an internationally acknowledged leader, founder of Integral Institute, and co-founder of Integral Life. Ken is the originator of arguably the first truly comprehensive or integrative world philosophy, aptly named “Integral Theory”.