- 1. What Is Erotic Polarity?
- 2. Your Deepest Sexual Essence
- 3. Increasing Your Erotic Polarity
- Go Deeper
In his groundbreaking course Loving Completely, renowned marriage and family therapist Dr. Keith Witt educates couples on “erotic polarity,” one of the fundamental forces that sustain thriving relationships. Listen in as Dr. Witt describes how learning to recognize and consciously amplify erotic polarity can have dramatic effects on your relationship and sexual satisfaction.
Some social scientists have observed that in the past few decades changing gender roles have contributed to a dissatisfying decrease in erotic polarity. In this audio Dr. Witt walks you through the masculine and feminine patterns that generate erotic polarity and helps you think through which represents your deepest sexual essence.
As you listen, consider your relationship and think about the attitudes, behaviors and patterns that may be contributing to a lessening of erotic polarity and sexual charge. For example:
- We never have a date night
- I don’t go to extra effort to be attractive for him/her
- I don’t focus my energy on desiring my partner
- I don’t actively encourage my partner’s masculine or feminine essence
- I inadvertently request/expect behavior from my partner that lessens erotic polarity for me
How can you create more erotic polarity in your relationship? Below are some ideas to help increase erotic polarity all year long.
INTEGRAL LIFE PRACTICE
About Keith Witt
Dr. Keith Witt is a Licensed Psychologist, teacher, and author who has lived and worked in Santa Barbara, CA. for over forty years. Dr. Witt is also the founder of The School of Love.