Unlock Power, Passion, and Authenticity In Your Relationships
How much happier could you be if you unlocked your power, passion and authenticity in every important relationship in your life?
Join renowned mediator Diane Hamilton in order to enhance your happiness and deepen your relationships by learning to navigate the three native perspectives that can unlock your power, passion and authenticity in every important relationship in your life.
Did you know that close relationships, more than personal satisfaction, is the most meaningful factor in happiness? Research has shown that if you feel close to others you are 4 times as likely to feel good about yourself than if you do not feel close to anyone. (Magen, et al. 1996. International Forum for Logotherapy) But one of the main obstacles to deeper relationships is obvious: we struggle to navigate our own experience while learning to more fully engage with someone else’s experience.
How It Works
Mindblowing Connection is designed to enhance your happiness and deepen your relationships by teaching you to navigate your three native perspectives, unlocking your power, passion and authenticity in every important relationship in your life
In this focused and powerful 1-hour coaching session with Diane, you will learn how to…
- Learn the 3 marvelous revolutions in consciousness that are the bedrock of all relationships.
- Give yourself the permission to be uniquely who you are and to share that with others.
- Learn the perspective that allows you to simply and fully own your sovereign truth and the immense power and passion that come from that.
- Learn how to overcome the key obstacles to being authentic, powerful and connected with others.
- Connect you with your deepest vitality by engaging in practices that help you tap into each native perspective.
- Unlock conversations and meaning in a relationship and get to the deep authenticity by more fully listening.
- Open your world up and experience new joy by going through the gateway of new and different perceptions.
- Learn to stay present to another person by “relinquishing the I” while being re-energized by another person’s perspective.
- Learn to broaden the adventure of your life by reflecting and inquiring into another person’s experience.
- Learn to relax your “judging mind” and stay interested in receiving another’s perspective and tap into their emotional tone when listening, even when receiving negative feedback or criticism.
And much, much more!