A lively, intimate, and tremendously moving discussion that covers an astonishing amount of ground — ranging from Ken and Adya’s personal lives, to spiritual materialism and enlightened activism, to the outermost frontiers of knowledge, technology, and future potentials.
Listen as Ken and Adyashanti discuss:
- What were the most formative experiences in Ken and Adya’s spiritual journeys?
- How can we overcome spiritual materialism?
- How can we integrate love with power?
- How is Christian mysticism different than mainstream Christian religion?
- What is the relationship between humor and enlightenment?
- Why is body practice such an important part of the spiritual path?
- How can we practice nondual activism?
- How has enlightenment evolved over the years?
- What does the future of technology have in store for us?
- How has postmodernism made progress so difficult?
- Does extraterrestrial life exist, and will we ever make contact with it?
- What do Ken and Adya do in their spare time?
Other pieces in this series
Adyashanti (Sanskrit word meaning, "primordial peace"), is a spiritual teacher from the Bay Area who gives regular Satsangs in the United States and also teaches abroad. He is the author of several books and is the founder of Open Gate Sangha, Inc. a nonprofit organization that supports, and makes available, his teachings.
About Ken Wilber
Ken Wilber is a preeminent scholar of the Integral stage of human development. He is an internationally acknowledged leader, founder of Integral Institute, and co-founder of Integral Life. Ken is the originator of arguably the first truly comprehensive or integrative world philosophy, aptly named “Integral Theory”.